Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Miss Stress

::Disclaimer... My life has been some ish all June, so get ready to read::
So much has happened to me in the last 2 weeks.. Well 2 weeks ago on Tuesday, I was in a fender bender. I was driving to my client's apartment & then BOOM.. In the middle of Georgia Avenue in Silver Spring, my baby #TeamImpala crashed into the back of a green Subaru Impreza.. Well, I was so shaken up that I didn't realize that my front license plate fell off in the middle of the street, so I had to run in the middle of rush hour traffic & get my plate. But the lady that I was in the accident with was very nice and calm, meanwhile my hands were shaking while I was writing down my information, she even patted me on the back. This assured me that everything would be okay. So I called my mother & grandparents and they told me it would be okay and to call my insurance company (Allstate). The lady on the phone was very professional and compassionate and answered all my questions (I have NEVER been in an accident ever before) and the claims representative called me back and he too was professional and made me feel at ease... My back had been hurting before the accident, and the slight impact made it worst, so I went to the ER near my house. I was out in less than an hour with muscle relaxants & ibuprofen 800mg. I took one muscle relaxant that night and when I woke up and drove to work, I still felt drowsy when I was driving on 95!! #NoBueno so I decided not to take them again. I was doing much better until..
My Car #BlackThunder

I got it fixed and buffed out, I am just looking for someone to bang the dent out of the hood. Hopefully I'll get it fixed by my birthday, which is on July 22nd.


Then Monday comes along. I was in Lane Bryant, excited as all hell to be able to fit into a size 20 pants!! Yay me. So I come out of the fitting room and I guess I ran/fell into the clothing rack and I punctured my right toe, under neath. It hurt like hell and I swear I saw stars. I was bleeding like a pig in Lane Bryant and my cute flip flop got all bloodied up #NotCute. The salesperson was very nice and she brought me out gauze pads, band-aids and tissues to clean my wound up. The pain was unbearable, especially when I drove because I injured my right foot, which is the foot that I drive & break with. So pretty much all of last week I was limping because I didn't want to apply pressure to the wound. It was wide open! So under the influence of my grandparents & mother & with me being diabetic, they made me go to the ER to get taken care off. The PA (Physician's Assistant) told me that it was a callus and he pulled off the skin!!! #Ouch!! He also said that it was too deep for stitches (kinda happy about that) and suggested that I get a tetanus shot because I hadn't had one since I was an infant. My arm was still sore a week later!! My foot healed miraculously and I think I'll be able to get a pedicure next week once the scab goes away!! 
Love is an #OpenWound 

These last 2 weeks have been from hell and I have never ever felt so lonely in my life. I had no one to rub my back or my foot and I felt like crying. Besides my mother, grandparents and close friend (JB) I had no one. I know what it's like to be an only child, but this was pain. I have realized that you have no one in this world but yourself. I never want to feel that alone again, it was quite scary. 

Meh Birthday Blues always come around this time.. I'll be blogging about that very soon.

Insecurity, I'll be blogging about that too.. It's not a good thing!!!

That's all for now, as it's getting late

Peace n Blessings,

Mere

1 comment:

  1. sorry to see u going through it. things will only get better though. we all have rough patches. :)

    ReplyDelete