Saturday, August 20, 2011

28 is Sweet!!!

 Hello.. Well so much has gone on since I've posted!! Well my 28th birthday was on Friday, July 22nd and I had the best time. Me and my beautiful ladies ate dinner at Sullivan's in downtown Baltimore & the food there was amazing!!! I ordered lobster bisque, chicken with capers and I had a free slice of cheesecake for dinner and it was amazing!! I had the best time and it really felt good to be around genuine people who care for me. That is a wonderful feeling.
Food
Chicken with Capers w/ Garlic Mashed Potatoes ;)




Lobster Bisque

FREE Cheesecake!! It was amazing
We also headed over to Club Mist the PowerPlant Live! area of downtown Baltimore. I was upset because my other friend & her boyfriend could not get in based on their outfit! I was really mad, but overall I had a good time. My friends didn't really like the Baltimore crowd & music, but because it was my birthday, they stayed until it closed! That's good friends for you. It was really good to get out because I feel like I work all the time and I'm such a prude! Fun times!!
Birthday Diva!!










I'll be updating about August soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment